Shitennou Sai Jakudatta Ore. Tensei Shitanode Heionna Seikatsu wo Nozomu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
OH. MY. GOD.
Not only the vibe, author even copied how Conan revealed the culprit, complete with their version of Sleeping Kogoro and Voice-Changing Bowtie!

Author, maybe:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
OH. MY. GOD.
Not only the vibe, author even copied how Conan revealed the culprit, complete with their version of Sleeping Kogoro and Voice-Changing Bowtie!

Author, maybe:
giphy.webp
You can't copyright the plot or the murder trick. Only the text of the work is copyrightable.

Dex-chan lover
You can't copyright the plot or the murder trick. Only the text of the work is copyrightable.
And it would still need to be a direct quote to be even considered.

That's a twist I didn't expect. The bed's weight was probably used for tension on the wire, and the pendulum action from allowing it to swing to activate it. There's a gouge in the window frame indicating the wire went through that window, but that's quite the distance. Where was the wire even anchored? And that's not something easily set up.

Dex-chan lover
Was that the same maid throughout? Why did her name go from Mozuha to Mizumi to Mizusa? Or am I just drunk (cuz I have been drinking lol)

Thanks for the chapter though 😁

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think he need to hide his identity when solving problems anymore ( not that he need to exposed his past life ). The beast probably know him from the smell.

MC’s dad is worse than Mori. Bro is a menace.

Was that the same maid throughout? Why did her name go from Mozuha to Mizumi to Mizusa? Or am I just drunk (cuz I have been drinking lol)
It definitely was, the name did in fact keep changing, and I was clearly having some kind of stroke. Thanks for the correction.

Dex-chan lover
Knew it was her.
She had a weird anger cap. Idk how to explain

It like if you found your pet dead or chopped up the sight would make your emotions more intense or less intense as time goes on. She just stayed at the same intensity throughout the incident.

Nvm I'm too sleep for this. Ignore comment

Dex-chan lover
Knew it was her.
She had a weird anger cap. Idk how to explain

It like if you found your pet dead or chopped up the sight would make your emotions more intense or less intense as time goes on. She just stayed at the same intensity throughout the incident.

Nvm I'm too sleep for this. Ignore comment
that's the son, a guy

Users who are viewing this thread