shitpost here

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Woah there, this thread must stay on top, always.

Staff
Super Moderator
Don't know and don't care. The game stopped being fun.

Group Leader
@ColorfulSoy
So, one guy decided to become
ElVYEwCU0AEC4h8

Then the other other guy decided to tell, that the other guy is that the one guy who decided to become strange guy
ElF7UBSUYAUk_Ca

After so many hours(who knoes) of fighting and betraying each other and cringing each other, the other guy who become that one guy tell the truth that he is the one guy
Ek56Ro9U8AAd9XO

So the other guy who has been accused for become that one guy angry at that other other guy and feeling sad and blue
ElAxubyU8AAP6S5

So, the other other guy feeling bad and apologize to the other guy that had been accused for becoming that one guy
EkzC0zAUUAAwxRT

Then the guy that had been accused for becoming that one guy become a cold guy and decided to become a bery cold guy
EkgKVexUYAE2SUP

and many many days later everyone (to be exact, not everyone) worried about that cold guy
EklT7HEU0AAyWm1

tl;dr
just some shit that happened for shit and giggles.

Also, somehow that other other guy and cold guy is become a ship that everyone wish to sailed together and forever. Oh, love.
ElfrP8lVoAEw51G

anyways
ElENcq5VgAASC1b

Staff
Super Moderator
ye, what he said

(wtf did pando say?!)

Staff
Super Moderator
I think it would've been easier to read if pando wrote it in indonesian and then we just G-Translated it to our languages..

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I understood the lore, but his obsession with Nichijou is worrying. 😔

Group Leader
@ColorfulSoy @Richman @Halo @justforthelulz

Jadi begini, ada satu orang yang berubah menjadi/menyamar
ElVYEwCU0AEC4h8

Nah, terus ada ntu orang yang nuduh oran lain kalau dia itu satu orang yang berubah
ElF7UBSUYAUk_Ca

Setelah sekian lama (Masuk mbak Iva Taolin) (entah berapa dah tuh) berantem, saling tuduh, merasa geli terhadap postingan garing, tiba2 si satu orang yang berubah ngaku kalau dia itu yang berubah
Ek56Ro9U8AAd9XO

Terus, orang yang nuduh orang lain yang dikira dia itu si orang yang berubah jadi sedih dan galau abizz bro
ElAxubyU8AAP6S5

Merasa menyesal karena nuduh ntu orang lain, dia minta maaf ke si orang yang dituduh
EkzC0zAUUAAwxRT

Terus orang yang dituduh jadi orang yang dingin banget gitu, g pedulian lagi
EkgKVexUYAE2SUP

Setelah berhari-hari banyak orang yang khawatir sama ntu orang yang sekarang sikapnya cuek/dingin
EklT7HEU0AAyWm1

Kepanjangan;jangan baca
Cuman lawakan garing yang dibawa serius dan akhirnya jadi lawakan garing paling garing diantara gorengan abang2 yang suka lewat.

Ntrus, entah gimana tu dua manusia malah di jodoh jodohin gitu, kaya pas waktu lu SD terus dibilang "cieeeee, pacaran ya?"
ElfrP8lVoAEw51G

dahlah
ElENcq5VgAASC1b

Fin

Staff
Super Moderator
I think it's a story about shipping?

Staff
Super Moderator
FUCK, I MADE A GRAMMAR MISTAKE ON THAT THREAD.

Users who are viewing this thread