shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter @Halo
He's talking about the @ LLG saga and then how @ bigtiddyoneesan and @ BlackGeneral had a miscarriage.
Well shit, now I can't interpret it as anything else. Thanks a lot for bringing it up again, guys. And here I thought I was finally at the point where I could stop going to therapy.

@gomichandesu
If you're gonna do it, at least wait until Halloweenie is over. I don't know for certain, but I think something big will happen that night.

Contributor
@pandascepter
let that sink in.
What the fuck does it want this time?

letthatsinkin.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Pandascepter
From the previous page..
Ntrus, entah gimana tu dua manusia malah di jodoh jodohin gitu, kaya pas waktu lu SD terus dibilang "cieeeee, pacaran ya?"

I understand a tiny bit of what the story tell. But this i understand very well.
images

fuck you me from the past

Dex-chan lover
Sink! That's not a sink! This is ....
On second thought that's a sink , and this abomination most assuredly isn't a sink!

hE587E999

Dex-chan lover
Tell me, @Pando

What are we doing here? What is the ultimate purpose of making these messages on a weeb forum?

Group Leader
@Halo
my daily life is just so sad, and so were my schedule.
34948.gif

So, let's have a happy little fun time, and shitposting as usual ^_^.

Edit : also
images

Double-page supporter
Can we all give a big round of applause to our edgelord @soticoto we don’t know how you manage to out cringe us all but you just do with your comments alone.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/890789/comments Pretty good one but you can choose almost every chapter up to 16 and see his EDGE AND INTELLECTUAL properties. And your likely to find him in any emotion heavy stories. Though strangely he is absent from girls last tour someone get him on there already I want to see the people’s reaction there.

@immortalartisan why in my name would you summon that person here? THIS IS ALREADY THE SHITTIEST PLACE ON THE SITE! THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ONE INVOCATION OF GODWINS LAW AWAY FROM 4chan!
And 3 instances of it separated by one week or more away from it being /pol/
And 12 Futa on Furry images away from it being /b/

Users who are viewing this thread