I checked despite the warning,
and I despise it.

kr_nural230322_2.gif
cool down of down

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Doesn't matter.
He didn't say what the spoiler was about, "open at your own risk" means nothing if you don't know what the risks are.
And IMO, flashing lights is a big no no, you don't know if the person in the other side of the screen is epileptic and all of a sudden you just caused them to have a stroke.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter.
He didn't say what the spoiler was about, "open at your own risk" means nothing if you don't know what the risks are.
And IMO, flashing lights is a big no no, you don't know if the person in the other side of the screen is epileptic and all of a sudden you just caused them to have a stroke.
I mean if you ignore the warning you only have yourself to blame just like if I did it again after I was warned not to. People really need to learn to heed warnings imo.
That's a hell no, are you trying to kill people?
sweating-nervous.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I mean if you ignore the warning you only have yourself to blame just like if I did it again after I was warned not to. People really need to learn to heed warnings imo.
Don't you dare try to shift the blame on the other person, what if I was epileptic and that caused me a stroke, huh? Sure, I don't have that medical condition, but I cannot gurantee others with it won't be affected by those types of images.

If you're going to post that type of image, actually declare it like "Warning: Flashing lights".

Fuck, I'm pissed now.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you dare try to shift the blame on the other person, what if I was epileptic and that caused me a stroke, huh? Sure, I don't have that medical condition, but I cannot gurantee others with it won't be affected by those types of images.

If you're going to post that type of image, actually declare it like "Warning: Flashing lights".

Fuck, I'm pissed now.
calm-down.gif

Its not like ima post one again its why I asked man have some tea read your favorite manga and relax.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter.
Have You seen Xnot's post in the embed quarantine thread yet? :meguu:
R.b7b6c3dd0496e751967ced94d0d5e0c2

Users who are viewing this thread