Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
I think you want a close frend.
nah man i got a friend i drink and smoke with everyday i want someone closer but not in a sexual way just two guys or a girl hanging out playing vidya games maybe i just want someone in my age group

Dex-chan lover
nah man i got a friend i drink and smoke with everyday i want someone closer but not in a sexual way just two guys or a girl hanging out playing vidya games maybe i just want someone in my age group
that is what a friend is: a person who you know well and who you like a lot, but who is usually not a member of your family. maybe its not me getting it

Dex-chan lover
R.c28e2a3ffe86638d29d4a40571cd9ca7

Dex-chan lover
I kept a sardine can in my room since January and I've just remembered it since it blend well with my table decoration. As long it's unopened and it's before expiration date it should be fine right?

Dex-chan lover
I kept a sardine can in my room since January and I've just remembered it since it blend well with my table decoration. As long it's unopened and it's before expiration date it should be fine right?
Of course, sardine is good with tomato sauce

Dex-chan lover
before the expiration date is fine

Dex-chan lover
That reminded me of the old potatoes that killed an entire family, except one. I know it's terrible, but my god what interesting circumstances that was.

Dex-chan lover
butter makes everything better got a cheap piece of meat, cook it in butter same with vegetables and rice

Users who are viewing this thread