Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
I met power scaler today and they so funny. Like they so proud over a character being stronger than another.
49v8s8.png

Dex-chan lover
theres always somebody obsessed with power, being the most powerful person its kinda like a fanstasy power trip
These bastard writing character with the most hax and for what?

The thrill of story is when heroes can be related and have struggled. If the character so powerful you know he gonna win the show spoiler itself, what the point?

Dex-chan lover
These bastard writing character with the most hax and for what?

The thrill of story is when heroes can be related and have struggled. If the character so powerful you know he gonna win the show spoiler itself, what the point?
i think its more of self insert "what would i do if i was this powerful?" kinda deal its like living through a character because you arent that powerful irl im trying to keep this simple english let me know if its sounding too complex or not

Dex-chan lover
youused to have a cool mudkip pfp as well :meguuusad:
(ngl, I don't think I'm ever changing mine tho, I spent like 15 bucks on a comision, I am getting my money's worthm
WHEN WILL PEOPLE ACCEPT THE MUDKIP IS GONE. (also that commission is really cool)

Dex-chan lover
youused to have a cool mudkip pfp as well :meguuusad:
(ngl, I don't think I'm ever changing mine tho, I spent like 15 bucks on a comision, I am getting my money's worthm
Since we are talking about pfps I want to be honest with you, every time I see your pfp I think of the Mr Beast pose:
is-sunny-doing-the-mr-beast-pose-v0-0gkcoarobxha1.jpg
602815.jpg

blocky_Magikarp
Even before he didn't stick to his name, he was never blocky..
sddefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
off topic but i think its time for a life partner it doesnt have to be sexual i just want someone to drink and smoke with then play video games, it can be man or woman i dont care about gender

Users who are viewing this thread