Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
@Devourer - man, I mean this in the most caring way possible - please get up, go outside, stretch your legs and cool off for a few minutes. Clearly you are not in a good place right now, and continuing to sit in front of a computer and rage isn't going to help get you out of that. All love, my man - practice some self care. :hearts::headpat:
Ehh. I'm super confused now. I thought they were joking. 😵‍💫

Banned
@Devourer - man, I mean this in the most caring way possible - please get up, go outside, stretch your legs and cool off for a few minutes. Clearly you are not in a good place right now, and continuing to sit in front of a computer and rage isn't going to help get you out of that. All love, my man - practice some self care. :hearts::headpat:
stay out of this man

Banned
200622203348-noose-ku-klux-klan-restricted.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ehh. I'm super confused now. I thought they were joking. 😵‍💫
this man has sent me more than 4 death threats

send me one, it's probably a joke
send two, probably nothing serious
send three, you're pushing my limit
send 4, have a taste of your own medicine that you keep trying to prescribe me

Dex-chan lover
...wait, what?
BURGERS are unhealthy?
:wtf:
depending on how you cook them and if you eat obly one per meal, you can actually eat them and still be healthy. it has vegetables, meat bread and all the other stuff. so long as you don't get any side dishes with them, you should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
depending on how you cook them and if you eat obly one per meal, you can actually eat them and still be healthy. it has vegetables, meat bread and all the other stuff. so long as you don't get any side dishes with them, you should be fine.
Yeah, but that's no fun....

Users who are viewing this thread