Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
Guys he's publicly said he suffers from schizophrenia before. So this is surely related to that.

Poor guy. I can't imagine what it's like suffering with that kind of thing.

Please don't make fun...
eh, honestly I'm not making fun of him for becoming siddenly quite agressive but I do think that telling other users to kill themselves is crossing a certain civil boundary. I do hope that he gets banned tho, like, we're all here I hope, of thicker skin than some 12 yo gay tumblerite who doxxed some random japanese guy for not using the correct shade of brown for nessa.

Group Leader
eh, honestly I'm not making fun of him for becoming siddenly quite agressive but I do think that telling other users to kill themselves is crossing a certain civil boundary. I do hope that he gets banned tho, like, we're all here I hope, of thicker skin than some 12 yo gay tumblerite who doxxed some random japanese guy for not using the correct shade of brown for nessa.
No, notgary, because gary eats food

Dex-chan lover
727a2h.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Generally true Coprotextualists and Thread slayers have Adamantium level skin, developed from the high potency level WTFism we wallow in each day, but I firmly believe there is never a good time to invoke the KYS on the interweb because there are Zoomers out there unhinged enough to take that as a viable option in their real lives. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
your drawing suck ass anways

we all gotta start somewhere.
(also, graphics tablet didn't want to cooperate today so the drawing is of lower quality than usual)

anyways, rip the account till he comes back.
I don't actually know how to draw pregnat ladies so the belly might look a bit too flat but trust me, she is indeed pregnant and the design used is based on her aged up depictions that I found, so she's legal as well)

Dex-chan lover
Generally true Coprotextualists and Thread slayers have Adamantium level skin, developed from the high potency level WTFism we wallow in each day, but I firmly believe there is never a good time to invoke the KYS on the interweb because there are Zoomers out there unhinged enough to take that as a viable option in their real lives. :pepehmm:
personally I'm trying not to dish out insults, cause while I don't care, not only does it not look good on the internet (no one ever leaves an internet argument feeling good because they got to insult someone)
there's also the fact that it always makes you look a bit like a loser who couldn't find any other arguments. plus generally the more someone is willing to dish out insults, the elss likely they are to be able to take some as well.

Dex-chan lover

we all gotta start somewhere.
(also, graphics tablet didn't want to cooperate today so the drawing is of lower quality than usual)

anyways, rip the account till he comes back.
I don't actually know how to draw pregnat ladies so the belly might look a bit too flat but trust me, she is indeed pregnant and the design used is based on her aged up depictions that I found, so she's legal as well)
OIP.2mWVl6QGZJG7O56OnM1hDgHaDu
Add dis> :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Generally true Coprotextualists and Thread slayers have Adamantium level skin, developed from the high potency level WTFism we wallow in each day, but I firmly believe there is never a good time to invoke the KYS on the interweb because there are Zoomers out there unhinged enough to take that as a viable option in their real lives.
Lost enough folks to suicide or accidental self-termination that I personally draw the line at that kind of behavior. I get that under the right circumstances it can be funny, but it's way too easy to fall out of that zone in a hurry, or to be misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
Lost enough folks to suicide or accidental self-termination that I personally draw the line at that kind of behavior. I get that under the right circumstances it can be funny, but it's way too easy to fall out of that zone in a hurry, or to be misunderstood.
to be fair, if one smean comment on the internet is the timping point for someone (and this goes for me as well), I think that guy isn't worth crying over, and its in fact quite funny. that being said, I get where you're coming from :nyoron:
also it does look bad in court documents

Dex-chan lover
Since he can see the forum but not post now all we can do is hope his head voices cool down,
and he finds his way to a happier place mentally before his alt appears.
Be good to yourself D-vore-r! ☮️ :bocchiwave:
That's how I know u haven't been banned before :kek: if you're banned you can't access the forums at all unless of course you go in as a guest

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Devourer has shit and we have giggled, but is there anyone here who has truly shit and giggled?

Users who are viewing this thread