Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
OIP.vk0nZvnjd3IWVVj3t-wA0QHaD6

Dex-chan lover
UPDATE! My "friend" group just removed me from the chat, so I Blocked all their contacts! Heres a picture of a normal axolotl I ripped from national georaphic!
naturepl_01132178_square.jpg

Dex-chan lover
very cool axolotl. sorry about the group situation tho. was it like unprompted or do you think you did soemthing that upset them ?
oh thanks a bunch, but no need to be sorry lol! unless not doing anything is doing anything bad, i didn't do anything lol

Dex-chan lover
UPDATE! My "friend" group just removed me from the chat, so I Blocked all their contacts! Heres a picture of a normal axolotl I ripped from national georaphic!
naturepl_01132178_square.jpg
thats sucks bro, i had to do the same in a group i was in too hopefully your next group of friends are better than the last. I also LOVE axolotl so friggin cute.

Dex-chan lover
thats sucks bro, i had to do the same in a group i was in too hopefully your next group of friends are better than the last. I also LOVE axolotl so friggin cute.
thanks dude! Also, why are axolotles so goddamn adorable??? So cutesy-utesy??? they're the sea equivalent of cats (in cuteness level imo)!!!

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, apqrently adin ross said on stream that andrew tate was planning on fleeing romania.

essentially a dumb streamer who's known for being stupid and a huge simp, talked about how he got DM by the guy he simped for (who's currently awaiting trial for human traficking) telling him that they could collab for the last time ever.
I think its pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, apqrently adin ross said on stream that andrew tate was planning on fleeing romania.

essentially a dumb streamer who's known for being stupid and a huge simp, talked about how he got DM by the guy he simped for (who's currently awaiting trial for human traficking) telling him that they could collab for the last time ever.
I think its pretty funny.
tater tots(tate simps) are annoying you could call them sub human tbh

Users who are viewing this thread