Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
12:30 am my sanity remains intact but for how long who knows.
insanity is one hell of a drug never came close to any high i know. I cant say if lack of sleep contributed to my insane episodes probably once or twice maybe.

Dex-chan lover
1:51am I've been awake about 19 hours I think. My heads starting to hurt a lil. It'll probably go away. Maybe not sleeping is a bad idea

Dex-chan lover
1:51am I've been awake about 19 hours I think. My heads starting to hurt a lil. It'll probably go away. Maybe not sleeping is a bad idea
you should go to sleep lay down get some rest while we whisper sweet nothings in your ear

Dex-chan lover
damn, dragon's dogma 2 really tried putting micro transactions in their singleplayer game and thought no one would object ?

it's probs going to make alot of monry tho.

Dex-chan lover
damn, dragon's dogma 2 really tried putting micro transactions in their singleplayer game and thought no one would object ?

it's probs going to make alot of monry tho.
they could add it and still people would buy it as if it was completetly normal to add microtransactions to whatever

Dex-chan lover
they could add it and still people would buy it as if it was completetly normal to add microtransactions to whatever
bro what. they added them and people are buying.
dogshit as it is, it's nothing unexpected. crapcom has been selling shit dlc since forever, just look at dmc and mh.
is it that difficult for people to search for a trainer or cheat table instead of being braindead and buying for those ingame items with real money? took me 5 seconds to find it on wemod. goddamn the people over there work fast.

Dex-chan lover
is it that difficult for people to search for a trainer or cheat table instead of being braindead and buying for those ingame items with real money?
okay so you know how in some parts of the word like saudi arabia and singapore, spending alot of money on gatcha is like, a mark of wealth and social standing ?

yeah, that but with micro transactions.

in short, I think we should bomb the middle east even more.

huh, I mena, we should ban these practises.

Dex-chan lover
bro what. they added them and people are buying.
dogshit as it is, it's nothing unexpected. crapcom has been selling shit dlc since forever, just look at dmc and mh.
is it that difficult for people to search for a trainer or cheat table instead of being braindead and buying for those ingame items with real money? took me 5 seconds to find it on wemod. goddamn the people over there work fast.
oh ok, i was under the assumption that they didnt add them yet i really should sober up when i go to look at this forum.

Dex-chan lover
okay so you know how in some parts of the word like saudi arabia and singapore, spending alot of money on gatcha is like, a mark of wealth and social standing ?

yeah, that but with micro transactions.

huh, I mena, we should ban these practises.
im no legal guru but i think thats an uphill battle to outright ban microtransactions i think of when ea said lootboxes was suprise mechanics an got off scot free in the uk so idk how a ban would be legally implemented

Dex-chan lover
:thonk:
im no legal guru but i think thats an uphill battle to outright ban microtransactions i think of when ea said lootboxes was suprise mechanics an got off scot free in the uk so idk how a ban would be legally implemented
mtx in the majority parts of the world aren't even considered gambling since you are always getting something, no matter how shit the items you get.

Dex-chan lover
I want to experience the opposite of something people call an "ego death" that would be one hell of a substance

Users who are viewing this thread