Shitsuji-tachi no Chinmoku

It's alright; albeit forgettable.
MINOR SPOILERS!!

The girl doesn't seem to be having any real development, just feigning kindness as long as her "love" goes on. The guy's actually fairly interesting, but while I usually love age gaps in shoujo, his is rather uncomfortable, as he literally watched the heroine grow up and references this often. I still can't figure out why he fell for her. Overall, I'd give this 3/5 stars.

jak

Contributor
Can someone give me spoilers of the later volumes?

The butler is the main guy right? I've seen comments saying he cheats on her, but they aren't even together yet. Seems weird the butler would cheat on her considering how loyal he is to her.

Is it called pedophilia if he likes her when she is 16-15 and took care of her when she was like 7...

More or less he is like her dad..Eww?????

Power Uploader
Me, reading the description: sounds strangely normal for a Sakurada Hina manga
Me, reading the comments: oh, okay, nevermind, still the same good ol' sensei

(seriously, that woman thrives on dysfunction, and usually it's not even well-written. Just messed up and annoying.)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is really good and i'm enjoying it, or if it's just so bad that i can't avert my eyes from it.

This is one of the hardest shoujo manga I've ever read.
It's so sexy yet scary.

Aggregator gang
I don't really read shoujo. How typical is this for the genre. I like that the hero is a total asshole, but man is the heroine all kinds of stupid.

QSS

Group Leader
Well, the characters are dumb but the art is mighty fine

Dex-chan lover
@Emilysara Kind of a late reply, but technically, it was only pedophilia if the character was attracted to her because she was younger than 13 or so. A 16 year old would land you in the territory of ephebophilia, if your attraction is based on a preference for people of that age range to begin with. This looks more like he became attracted to her in particular, while his preferences were probably not for underage girls. You should also note that at 16, she'd be able to legally get married to any partner regardless of age in Japan if her parents allow it, so, perspective.

Not that any of that makes the series any better either, if you didn't like it due to the age gap or anything else.

Reading this make me feel annoyed for some reason. The character are so dumb

This girl's crazy. Like there's no other way to explain it. Oh wait. Privileged. Yep. Crazy privileged girl.

Group Leader
Just to clarify :3
Tsubaki's dad is experiencing a temporary memory loss.
His mind went back to the time when he was chasing after his ex-wife, or Tsubaki's mom, in high school. He's mistaking his daughter for his wife.
In the previous chapter he witnessed his daughter having sex with Kazumi at home and fainted due to the shock.

I used to read this when it come out but she is a b****. The ML is stupid asf too. They're both stupid. The only good thing is the artwork. Shitty characters and plot but excellent artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread