Shitsurengo, Kenaku datta Osananajimi Ga sato Kashi Mitai ni Amai ~ Sugar After Bitter ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Epilogue - Signpost to the future~

Dex-chan lover
Ah so we got the classic go read the light novel ending with a side of axe deal. Maybe it was intended to be a short run & sucks since I like the artstyle by this artist. Regardless thank you for translating this until the end & hope the artist gets another title to work on.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh novelupdates said this is so short, so did the manga too

and I heard his way to 'bid farewel' to his ex is defferent between manga and novel.

Dex-chan lover
good art but the story was likely unappealing to audiences since topics including personal losses aren't openly approached in many cultures. this ending does feel rather unsatisfying and axe~kun might have come for a visit, but i hope the authors next series will do work better. the artist at least did deliver a solid job.

thanks for finishing the series with this chapter. :)

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for the kinds words, it is indeed finished sadly! Hoped you enjoyed it!

Contributor
That felt like a super short chapter even though it had 14, not 4 story pages. So I suppose this was just another one of those long LN ads after all. I wish they could've given us a bone with a manga-original ending where they finally start dating, but I guess that would affect LN sales. It's fine. To the completed (read: axed) pile this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is the difference between frozen and stopped time?
imagine it as a ball rolling down a hill with frozen it slows down to a crawl and wont get faster unless someone pushes it with stopped time its more of someone purposely stopping the ball reaching the bottom while everyone else's balls have already reached the bottom

Users who are viewing this thread