Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Immortal Evil

thank you. just burn everything to the ground.

and im sure ppl gonna still side with the king and bullshit...

finally, very good a MC that isnt weak in decision making, and my what a Rotten King

Double-page supporter
So where does this go now? All that quite good mourning solved that quickly? I was kinda expecting a couple chapters before the king was dead and we moved onto the whole ruling an undead country part.

There's a book series I've read that has a sorta similar premise. A necromancer takes over a city and turns everyone into undead. Awaken Online is the series. It's like this and SAO put together kinda.

Dex-chan lover
The king executed them because "Your an eyesore".

Perfect description of power hungry idiots.

Damn, now i wonder how Roland from "The Experimental Log Of Crazy Lich" raiding half of world with his undead power...

What a nice manga we have here. Ending in only 3 chapter. Really love this of manga so much.

Dex-chan lover
Such evil... Hope there'll be a new hero that hunts him. Better yet it's the female hero reincarnation.

Fed-Kun's army
Full revenge accomplished within the first 3 chapters. Nice. I'd like to see where it goes from here. Too many manga that centers their entire plot around revenge and gets drawn out with bs or a never ending revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread