Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Immortal Evil

Absolutely based.
I love mangas like these where the mc is on the evil alignment for their own sense of justice or retribution

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man. okay king after what you did to this sage that trying to save the world , you deserve it

Dex-chan lover
@Acidroach: What is "Evil" and what is "Righteous" all depends on the perspective of the Person question.
If we see all the past events in our World, then people who have deemed others as "Evil" had done so based on their own sense of justice or retribution (primary example being, "Witch Hunt", "Ku Klux Klan", etc).
So, we can't really say that MC has an Evil Alignment, just based on what we perceive in the story.

I've read the novel for this; it only gets better. It really blurs the line for what it means to be good and evil.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda expected the Hero's sword to damage him somehow, since those are usually holy swords and holy is usually very damaging to undead. Guess the author didn't want that in their story.

Dex-chan lover
How different is it from Overlord ? On the philosophy level that is...

@blaster746 well ainz wasn't tortured and killed, just put into a character he made that was op af with items to boot, this guy has a grudge

Dex-chan lover
@blaster746 well ainz wasn't tortured and killed, just put into a character he made that was op af with items to boot, this guy has a grudge
@r2r499 Thank you for stating the obvious ! But I asked what was the difference between Dwight and Ainz when it came to their respective philosophy, didn't I ?

@Blaster746 ainz philoposhy is the preservation and strengthing of nazarick to protect his beloved creations while our sage here is out for revenge and wants to kill the world that abandoned him and the hero.

Ainz will kill to protect while dweight will kill to get revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread