Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
@angelusalvus
Regarding that case, there's a very simple solution, spoiler though from the novel:
he can and will kill those who have the potential to be strong first, kill the strong ones and let the weak go.

Later he killed the brave candidates as soon as they appeared even before they get powered up. And yes he doesn't spare them.

@hurafloyd

It's spitting on all of her previous life works for him to just resurrect her like nothing. Plus as a holy hero who died with no grudges her soul probably ascended so there's nothing left to revive except bones.

Best husbando Grom is going to end up with succubus thot.

Mr Bones will be forever alone with dead (but not undead) waifu

I got a feeling like Overlord.

But instead of a normie MC who wants to stay low, this one got a concrete plans on what he wants and goes straight for it.

so, do he want to destroy humanity or actually want humanity to cooperate to beat him?

I really want the world to flourish under his tyranical rule, and for him to be confused at the lack of serious rebellions.

@hurafloyd
Her soul actively rejects undeadification.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I just don't get him. He started this because humans were greedy traitorus piece of shits. Even if he makes himself an enemy, what's stopping them to become ungrateful again like the last time? He's literally just repeating history this way. The moment he, the common enemy disappears, is the moment when the cooperation stops and the whole thing just starts again.

I had a laugh at the group walk at the end because its so overused.
Anyway, I had a look at the novel and I am 100% dropping this. The world and characters lack depth, the character interactions can be jarring against the backdrop, and it overstays its welcome quickly by becoming repetitive.
Mind you that this is only with 33 chapters out of 288 translated to English, so I am getting out.

Fed-Kun's army
@EVReborns Basically he wants humanity to all have a common goal to work towards as he sees it humanity will go backwards if they don't have a common goal to unify towards or against. Sort of like Lelouch in Code Geass he wants everyone focused on him so they don't pay attention to their petty and pointless squabbles.

@EVReborns

His goal is a peaceful world like his love wanted. After they betrayed him and the hero to start killing each other the moment the demon lord was dead he took his revenge on the kingdom then used it to set himself up as the new demon lord in order to convince the entire world to unite against them. He won't let them kill him because that would send the world back into chaos, he also won't kill them all because that isn't the world his love wanted. His goal is to be a terrifying force uniting the kingdom forever and do just enough damage over time to keep them from deciding they have the leeway to kill eachother again.

@Istvan90623 his plan is to have humanity embroiled in an never ending fear. In other words be too scared for greed and ambition to cloud their judgement. A bit of a lofty goal in my opinion. His plan is essentially the status quo, have humanity constantly united against an evil. The issue here is that he needs to always be there, a constant source of fear. This entire goal hangs on the concept of him being there.

Even if he is far stronger than the original demon lord there is no rule that a hero and party would rise up to face him. But, let's see how the author deals with that issue.

Jet

I don't understand why the fact that Succubus is inferior to Grom by a wide margin is ignored by the author. How can they fight earnestly, if Grom is basically as strong as the previous Demon lord?

Dex-chan lover
I thought this might be one if the better edgelord mangas but the core logic of the story/ MC is so faulty that he seems retarded - which makes it hard read. I kinda want the hero to come so she can shower him with disdain and make him face reality.

Human politics during peace time is rotten, then conflict makes it even more rotten in another way.

Dex-chan lover
Grom is best husbando!! Skeletons have no sex, so their love has no worldly limitations!!!

On other note, thank you for translating this manga.
The MC is confused in his vision of society, but at least he tries to do what he thinks will do better for humanity, even if it will go badly.

Users who are viewing this thread