Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
It’s not the cycle of Heroes he needs to stop, it’s the cycle of Demon Lords as the Heroes are born in respond to the existence of a Demon Lord. No Demon Lord, no hero.
He simply accepted to bear the hatred of mankind so they can achieve, if not peace, at least a sort of unity. Bounded by the necessity to strike a common enemy blablabla

But still, there’s no way humanity can be at peace with each others. No way no way man.

Also, hypothetical but maybe the previous hero didn’t rise from the dead because she reincarnated too?...that would be interesting.

Contributor
@ramzy I don't think so. I forget which chapter, but his inner monologue suggest that he believes she made peace with her death, unlike him who was literally too angry to die.

Dex-chan lover
I never considered it, but now that the MC’s brought it up, yeah, I totally ship them.

Lol at them fighting and MC deciding he’s just straight up not getting involved.

I'm hoping that if ever there's another generation of heroes, he'd persuade them into working with him for the sake of his ideals.
I can also see him probably just taking over all the human nations and governing them himself.

Dex-chan lover
*sing in Myth and Roid :
SEKAI WA SUBETE, KONO KOKUON NO NAKAAAA~

Dex-chan lover
"Undead King, you say? An overblown nickname for a fool such as you!" - proceeds to kill the Six Arms.

Dex-chan lover
I began to think that what im reading in this chapter was a good sign of "Ains Gool Gown" in developing the country...

Aggregator gang
No matter how far a person that lose his humanity and detest the world, by any means his upbringing as a wiseman will still lingering in each his actions.

Damn. No more chapters already.

At this rate rather than uniting humans against him, however, he's going to unite the world all by himself and achieve the world peace.

Fed-Kun's army
@dextersTomato
ainz aims to grow his empire and fights for his kingdom that's it anyone and everyone else are only there to further his goals.
here the old sage fights for the unity and improvement of humanity and nothing is better for that than a bolstered military-industrial complex... though if he wants this peace to last he should also grow along with the humans as they get better and stronger to keep the threat up
@Sadrobot
its happened befor in ww2 in the middle of china having a civil war both sides decided to stop fighting TEMPORARILY to fight the Japanese. anyway, I'm pretty sure if china completely lost and surrendered to japan they might have come out of ww2 as a new peaceful country rather than restarting their civil war. in here I think once all the kingdoms start getting fucked with all their heads of states getting killed the people would be willing to help each other out

Dex-chan lover
While the nations that surrendered to/conquered by Dwight (noble-purged, of course) were promised to be spared from total annihilation, are they going to be safe from potential indignation by the Alliance of other kingdoms (IF it's ever going to be formed)? 🤔

this reminds me of Gundam 00 where the mission was to be the bad guy so humanity will unite to fight them. or maybe I remembered wrong series,idk

Users who are viewing this thread