Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Isn't grom stated to be relative in strength with the previous demon lord? Then how come he's not obliterating luciana? They're even at a tie instead of a 1 sided beat down (luciana even said that grom is still far from the demon lord in terms of power)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap, because of you guys we were able to see our skelly man do a swag walk in the last panel

Dex-chan lover
@Diamondmya25 by "he" who do you mean? Grom? What my original comment was that grom is supposed to be much stronger than luciana (grom=previous demon lord, luciana < previous demon lord) so how does "he" is getting stronger have to do with anything?

Supporter
At the rate this is going, the people he subjugated might end up being loyal to him as they might have better living conditions.

Dex-chan lover
We've got
Sans+Ainz+Lelouch Lamperouge
Papyrus+Undyne+Grim the Skeledog+Shalltear
Shalltear+Albedo+Milim Nava

Supporter
Most definitely he couldnt raise her for two reasons, one being she didnt have any lingering regrets or resentment and, this would probably be a good plot twist, she reincarnated to become the hero again. She will be the one to subjugate him.

why it is always succubus in any demon lord close subordinate, well i mean i like it but why?

@vcnomnom RULE 13 OF BEING A DEMON LORD : YOU CAN'T HAVE A STABLE COUNTRY WITHOUT SOMETHING PEOPLE CAN WORSHIP FOR.

Which in this case it's either strength or thighs

Users who are viewing this thread