Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

Cae

@Cloy552
I think Grom brings some much needed levity, though yes the in-between panels with Grom definitely do give some tonal whiplash

this is just another trashy, brain-dead revenge power fantasy. I love it.

it's so wrong, but it feels so "right"

Dex-chan lover
Dude's now officially open for business with him sending those bony pigeons.

Double-page supporter
I am very very interested in how this turns out. I was a big fan of overlord and this has very strong undertones of it

So... uhh... they thought he's going to be the next demon lord, so they killed him... he's actually going to become a demon lord, isn't he?

you chuds really do flock to revenge stories like damn the writing in this manga is horrible

revenge stories are cringe but I do like this one's total committal to making everyone a skeleton

Double-page supporter
Gave it a read through, thought maybe there might be a hint that he tries to revive the woman in flesh and blood and basically be Ainz from Overlord but with part of his humanity remaining, in the form of his love for the hero.

Nah, it's just Ainz without as much depth from what we've gotten.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like revenge stories, as the betray often doesn't make sense and makes MCs look stupid. But this has my attention. Yes, MC is OP without trying and gets OP followers. But he is not full of Malice or trying to be an edgelord. He has total commitment to his anti-hero cause and is an active MC.

@Myst
@Anonime

Yes, thank you for understanding. I'm just saying the action is shallow, I'm not commenting on the plot as a whole.

An evil act is a sign of shallowness in one's thought after all. A good act is one that looks pass revenge, even if it is justified. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread