Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

Your most dangerous enemies, are the ones you don't know, and the ones you create from your actions.

Aix

Uniting humanity by becoming a bigger threat and murdering countless innocent people is some real next level retard logic.

All uniting humanity might do is temporarily prevent wars between humanity... but you're starting an even bigger war anyway and killing countless people with your own hands.

There are countless other things he could have done and still gotten his revenge, but instead he went full retard.

@Aix , yeah, If he doesn’t kill people they’ll think that he’s harmless, if he kills then he’s killing innocents.

Dex-chan lover
man after that last prank jim pulled really threw dwight off the deep end huh

Supporter
dang. manga releases slowly. 5 months of releases = 20 min of reading

Partially, but the mc isn’t on the same absolutely overwhelming level of power that Ainz is at, he’s still pretty freaking strong but I’m pretty sure that Ainz would obliterate Dwight if they had a fight. And Dwight is actually choosing to become a demon lord for the sake of keeping humanity from tearing itself apart.

I mean tbh I'd like some character development on the characters, and make the villain or hero of this story interesting and not just some king that loses all the time

Story isn’t bad, but the thing releases monthly in parts with very few pages. By the time the next few pages release I’ll have already forgotten what happened the last chapter. 4/10.

Users who are viewing this thread