Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Encounter, And...

Dex-chan lover
@BinChicken
I don't think it's a complete prologue yet but yeah I hope someone picked it up.

It's likely a Shoujo AI with a tragedy in the end.

Based on award winning light novel which is about to have fourth volume released.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so cruel I mean that guy haven't done any wrong yet and still they threat him just like that.
It is not like those people want to be summon.

He get summoned and killed.

Well the girl that got summon along with that guy is probably true MC.

Felt bad for the guy but it looked like he had some psycho tendencies once he figured out he had the power to punish those that wronged him.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit I remember stumbling across the cover and synopsis for the LN version of this a long time ago, it certainly looked interesting! Isekai yuri ftw.

It's (not really) amazing how many perfectly ordinary people turn into megalomaniacal jerks when given what they think is unstoppable power. (It's been known since April 1887, at the latest.)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the kind of story I would write, definitely reading it if someone picks it up.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga explains why royalty seems to be so clueless:

1. they got rid of the the isekai guy immediately instead of doing some more tests about his power even though other people like menou knows.

2. they also seem to not know about people like menou, even though people like menou were probably around for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
So, why do they put a shoujo ai tag if the MC is a guy? Remove the tag please. You're misleading people here.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun
If you're not joking, read the synopsis, guy isn't MC, menou and the isekai girl are MCs

I do think mangadex could have some early chapter spoiler tags in white sometimes though.

Dex-chan lover
@BinChicken

Why not create a named group specifically for uploads designed to bring attention to series with which you won't continue? (Something such as “Temptation Scans” or “Attention Scans”.) And it really would be best to lead with the page explaining that you won't continue, rather than to put that at the end.

Dex-chan lover
2 questions, did that guy even have a name, and why does he appear to be kind of prominent, on the 2-page spread that's at the beginning of the chapter if he's just gonna die right away? I understand that the real MC is the female character we haven't met but, that 2-page spread is confusing me.

Users who are viewing this thread