Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I can already tell that Momo is gonna be a yaya.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that was a pretty good twist. And honestly not surprised they would see the other world era as threats.

Dex-chan lover
Blerg, this is a tough conundrum. A Yuri isekai? Normally I'd be all on board. But Menou as a protagonist? She's really unlikable, and Momo is even more unlikable. Why do cold-blooded murderers always get such positive portrayals?

@icekatze Unlikeable? Bro you just read two chapters about her, give her a chance! There is also something called character development ya know? Also, when your job is literally to kill people who might destroy the world if they become too powerful, you’re gonna have to be a bit cold hearted

POG CHAAAAAAAAMP. Glad someone finally picked this up tho, I think it'll really go places.

I am very interested. Always love manga where there is yuri but it is not the focus of the story, especially when it is fantasy.

Font used for most of momos speech is terrible and hard to read

Dex-chan lover
@Firedragon128v
Yeah, unlikable. Honestly, would be a pretty terrifying person in real life. I expect that there will be some character growth somewhere, but without spoilers, I can only guess which direction that character growth will go. Will she take a 180° turn and realize that the church organization is in the wrong? Will she manage to rationalize and convince others that she's doing the right thing? Will she just make an exception for the other transmigrated student and hand-wave away any double standards? Even if she does change for the better, I don't know how long the audience will be reading about a deceitful murderer before things change. (Although I'm pretty confident that Momo will remain annoying for the duration of the story.)

There are people who exist on Earth, in reality, that could destroy human civilization as easily as saying "fire the missiles." While I think a lot of people would agree that the world would be a better place without them, there hasn't been a need for a secret society dedicated to killing them. Rather, in terms of dealing with evils, we judge people for what they've done, not what they might, maybe do sometime in the future.

I really want to be able to like this too... perhaps I'll have to wait until it is translated a bit further before grabbing spoilers that way.

Users who are viewing this thread