Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Crossroads

Group Leader
Hoping that Akagari Scantrad picks this back up, but their upload schedule is highly sporadic and it seemed silly to me to leave this paused while chapter 5 came out a couple weeks ago. I'll continue on to Chapter 4 and so on unless they or another actual group picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
why would someone with a healing ability even need to be killed, did she just assume it was something stronger and kill her for the hell of it lol

Thanks for picking this up!

On the topic of the chapter, it’s nice to finally meet the deuteragonist. It’ll be interesting to see the two leads’ dynamic going forward.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah
FUCK YOU MENOU
YOU CAN'T KILL THIS ONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Uh.. Excuse me, yes? Golden Experience Requiem? Yes, that's right

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo all isekai people have to die because all of them are used as weapons, healing is no exception. Only she can't kill her because of the reset damage power (and later probably because of gay feels)

Dex-chan lover
ah thank youu
maybe if she understands time, she'll know that she was gonna die?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
An assassin that can't kill her target is an excellent premise to have 2 girls fall in love.

Group Leader
@Robot_Ditto It may depend on the injury, for small personal wounds/death it's Mandom. For anything else that she wants to fix it could be Crazy Diamond or Bites the Dust.

@botodopo If you inflict overhealing on something that isn't injured you get cancer. Not kidding, that's how cancer is formed. People die from allergies because their White Blood Cells don't know when to stop when dealing with specific chemicals.

Why do the chapters gotta be so short?
I kinda have an idea of what's gonna happen: menou is gonna keep the girl alive for a little longer and eventually gal in love. Schoolgirl will eventually realize what mendou's job is, get mad, leave, almost get killed by menou's stalker friend and that'll bring them together. I'm probably wrong, but that's the path in thinking of.

@Kyhkaen Compared to Akagari's, there were no glaring grammar mistakes (and dumb curly fonts) in this translation, I'd prefer if you kept at it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread