Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Road to Fate

Fed-Kun's army
This is really chaotic, but I'm liking it so far ^w^

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Group Leader
Someone (i.e. not me) is fan-slating the light novels here: https://executionergirl.wordpress.com/ if you want to understand things a little bit better. Their wording is a bit different than mine, but definitely close enough to follow. They're also only at Chapter 1 at the time of me writing this though.

I'll upload ch. 6 next week, but then we'll have caught back up to the raws and ch. 7 comes out on Nov. 6.

Let me guess they've met before and things happened and reincarnated and summoned and shit happened

thanks for the translation, this is a cool premise for a manga!

i think garrote is another word for the jigsaw in this chapter

Contributor
Meme page on point, though I'm pretty sure "Incredible Violence" would have fit Aashna as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Malaykoba
Probably something happened in different timeline like you mentioned.
"They have met before".

Interestingly the heroine power (the otherworld, not Menou considering she seems the protagonist in this story) has power to "Heal".
It seems rather than heal her power is something akin manipulating time.

If your assumption were corrects then it's possible that she turns back time but lost all memories along the way just like before she got killed but somehow "Survive" but doesn't remember anything about what happened.

The quote won't be left behind anymore means the girl possible went ahead of her either to save her from the certain fate or self sacrifice acts.

Yuri is now confirmed boys.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath it has been 100% confirmed that her power had something to do with time, maybe it is even more powerful than that, the previous chapter menou talked with a bishop and said to believe akari's powers had to be about time manipulation, that is why they are going to the altar bc it is supposed to seal all of their powers.

Fed-Kun's army
So I am now 100% on board with the theory of them having already met before and Akari turning back time.

Though I guess that means that something happens at the altar/they don't get to the altar if Akari was able to turn back time? Maybe they get there and it just doesn't work?

Well time to wait and see I guess.

Contributor
@Kyhkaen Jigsaw is most likely correct, her weapon is literally the blade from a Bandsaw which is a stationary rotary jigsaw.

cb_bandsawblades.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is going great. Love the theories in the topic since it all colludes to it.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I really can't tell if Menou is acting in page 15 or not.

Akari can reverse time on herself and others to heal wounds and revive and stuff, but for her to reverse time altogether to the point the world itself goes back to before she met Menou and nobody remembers, I feel she'd need something to enhance her powers so she can reverse time in a big scale like that.

Dex-chan lover
Aashna for best girl. A knightprincess that won't be lead astray by toast, pizza, or fried rice cooked using a god of destruction's sword.

Group Leader
@banjoanjo The problems with garrote are that I've never heard of a toothed one and there are a number of kanji that would fit it better than "thread/string-saw". It definitely would fit because of the other Spanish Inquisition themes though. Thanks!

@HDMI1 That's the issue, I own a jigsaw so the word makes me think of hand tools instead of somewhat sadistic weaponry. Ohh well, it probably is what the author meant. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
That pretty much confirms the groundhogs day theory. I'm excited to see how it plays out since I love the trope. I now we just need to know if isekai girl is yuri for mc or if the yuri tag just refers to the kouhai being yuri for mc. I smell some Homura vibes though. Homura did nothing wrong.

I thought that is was a garrote for a sec, but a jigsaw is apparently an actual weapon. Kinda odd how they don't carry firearms while run if the mill terrorists have assault rifles, garands, and revolvers. That stuff aside, cool manga. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
how do the clothes fromt he princess stay on her ? i mean ... magic?

Fed-Kun's army
aahh~and the mini-bomb was drop.. "anymore" huh?
i knew it.. Akari-chan's already knew whats going on..aff..i love this..

Users who are viewing this thread