Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@Mallony Being reincarnated is 1 an excuse to make mc special. by overpowering him.
or 2. an excuse for him to be more mature than his actual age. which is a good thing. to a certain extent.

i remember a Chinese novel where Mc was literally throwing a tantrum while being overpowered(because Chinese sense)
a a child he throw a tantrum because he got punched once in a fight he was winning. yet the tantrum came days after taking it out on everyone else around him.

i call it chinese sense because. 90% of Chinese novels goes like it. Mc is the only smart one alive an all others a retards only good for serving him or punching bag. like literally if mc makes a scheme. the most people make the most unlikely actions just to fit his script.

Dex-chan lover
Sassuga, All Powerfull Apraisal-san!
Let it's OP Bullshit rule another world!

World language is also OP, he can talk to rocks as the only limitation are "animals", though it doesn't especify what "animals" are since humans are animals but it would be werid for the skill to talk to other people to not work on humans, and "magical beasts", also not specified since Demi-humans, demons and heteromorphs creature could be said to be "magical beasts" though they have human level intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
It is unclear, were he creating 3 skills, or were he selecting them from a list? At first it seemed like the latter, but then the god started talking about setting up how they grew and limiting them to preserve balance, so it seems like the former.

And the list of skills doesnt contain the skills he appraises?

Dex-chan lover
one question tho: why is that evil god so persistent on screwing specifically MC to the point he even fucks with his new life? it's literally like that "fuck this guy in particular" meme

Iseskai number 202398237718, where the MC is overpowered, has the most OP skills that others think are not good, is the only one that can come up with smart ideas in a complete new world while everyone in said world is like a half retarded tomato, gets every female you can think of and knows more stuff than google, wikipedia and youtube combined + he can use all that knowledge instantly.

EDIT:

Oh yeah i also forgot that specialy in the beginning there are 20 situations that are absolute bullshit but just so happen right beside the MC so that he can show of his OP'nes and get more women in his harem. (thats for almost all isekai's out there.)

Lmao I like how these types of isekai manga MCs are
1) getting more ignorant of the fact they are dead
2) getting more excited for isekai
It's like saying "Oh? I'm dead? Well, that's OK! It's not like I have any attachment to the world I lived in anyways, hahahaha! My parents used to fight often I'm getting sick of it! It's just I've never thought in my wildest dreams that truck-kun will be the one to send me to the afterlife! Wait a second... reincarnation? ...And in a fantasy-like world?! So basically you're saying it's like playing an eternal VR game?! Holy crap that's way too cool, I can't-
I mean, they always say that life is like a game, but a life without game elements isn't exactly a game, though"

Dang that takes me more than half an hour what am I doing with my life
Don't mean to offend anyone

Also I like the comment section lol

So many isekai mangas these days, it's like saying "it's ok to be dead, you'll reincarnate in another world with OP skills" in real life.

Double-page supporter
"You can call me Samady".. Samady? like.. Baron Samedi? Haitian loa of resurrection? I'm sure it's probably either coincidence, or a reaaaly weak link, but I found it interesting.

Aggregator gang
Why do these generic ass stories only change the names of the generic skills

Like, Uh Oh! It's not an inventory it's a fucking useful box!!! Watch out!! It's never been done before!?!?!

I'm messing around but for real they only change the stupidest trivial parts

Double-page supporter
The intro is very generic, but it's presented in a nice way and the art is good. Just wish that he at the very least picked some less common skills.

HMMM.. hmm indeed, like how the heck is one person at the deaths doorstep because of a god, and no one notices that some shit is up!!! This is getting interesting xD

Users who are viewing this thread