Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I feel more like that evil god helped him out since he isn't stuck to that family.

Japan, please try to come up with something more original than another trash fantasy isekai.

@Tearfulidea1 I really hope it's just a false alarm... The main post shows just one girl so it's still safe but I god hope it's not the same harem crap I've read over the years... (not saying all is bad but god christ)

Ofc it has to be a exp amplifier.

Man it's gonna be bland as fast as my father magic.

Btw my father is illusionist.

Dex-chan lover
So who's the dark-skinned guy who helped him in the flashback? And I feel there's definitely some kind of twist to that 'evil god' thing...

Dex-chan lover
- page 31
- those facial expressions of his

waitaminute. Where have I seen that artsytle before... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Mallony: They can't help it as Isekai stories seems to be highly popular, most likely because of their hectic daily life, workaholic nature and possibly high competitive society.
So, a way or dream to escape those stuffs results in these Isekai story (you have to remember, that most of the Author's of these Isekai series are new writers who just started writing as a noob).

Double-page supporter
I don't really like isekai stories where everything is handed to MC. Skills, directions, everything. It removes all the fun from story.

@Zedtype my father is also an illusionist! he used a spell to turn invisible and I haven't seen him for 15 years. So proud of him.

what the fvck is wrong with that wicked god, he's so gay with our mc :////

Double-page supporter
@Mallony how about you come up with something meaningful in your trashy life instead or better yet make your own fantasy comics, have it upload in here or anywhere just lmk and we'll see how original your work is lol

Users who are viewing this thread