Shokubutsu Mahou Chito de Nonbiri Ryoshu Seikatsu Hajimemasu Zense no Chishiki o Kushi Shite Nogyo Shitara, Gyakuten Jinsei Hajimatta Kudan

Isekai trash panda reporting in. As always, thanks to the TL team.

Standard fare -- as usual there's not point in it being an isekai. But, genre fantasy readers would never accept the inconsequential plot and boring magic-babble. The only reason the isekai thing is there is to hand-wave "MMORPG", but you could just as well hand-wave and say "READ A BOOK", wouldn't make a difference.

Also, the artists can't draw hands for the life of them. Hands have AN opposing thumb, not opposing thumbs.

None of the "city-builder" isekais I've read have been any good, this is neither better or worse than the rest. Very average.

disclaimer: despite what the tags say, this is not a harem
disclaimer 2: i’ve seen this writing style many times before and despite being great now can lead to fuck ups with weird story moments where the mc is forced into embarrassing situations for content

ok anyways for the readers: this story actually leans into the kingdom building so either 1. go away no harem or 2. kool kingdom

Ahem! Everything happened so fast in just 4 chapters that makes it harder to digest every single events. Way too fast pace. Maybe, at least chill a bit?

Double-page supporter
Not bad, nor is it really all that good. Too... I dunno, kidsy for my taste though. Everything is all happy go lucky. I need some strife in my manga. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread