Shota Oni

For anyone concerned about the Shounen Ai tag, while I cannot make any guarantee about future chapters, I can say that as of Chapter 8, the one I am currently working on, there is no erotic, or overtly romantic themes, instead so far the series is a mostly light hearted, safe series, with the few possibly romantic themes coming from the part of Tsubaki, the Shota, rather than from Yuu, the older boy.

now all i have to wait for is the loli fbi gang to show up and they gang bang togather

omg in chp. 7 yuu just implied tsubaki would make a good boyfriend...anyone trying to deny the romance needs to pack it up goodbye

Contributor
Name aside, this feels like the backstory to every "the kid I used to take care of ten years ago grew up and now he's hot. Also he was serious about marrying me in the future" BL

@Lovelyspacepanda when I took over the series the previous uploader deleted all their chapters without informing me, as a result some chapters needed to be reworked and I haven't gotten around to doing the extras

Oh God, this is worse than loli, I don't know why but it remind me some of old manga that have freaking smut scene a highschool boy and a freaking elementary school boy.

This is cute...lowkey wanting them to be together....LATER. When the lil nugget is an adult.

at first I thought this guy is a reallyyy short highschooler with equally short classmates, but then I realized he is an elementary schooler... 😳😬 hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread