Shou5 na Kanojo to Otona no Ai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of how MC will have to play with shota's heart there, but I guess there's not much choice now.
Maybe this will help him to get a gf too.

Dex-chan lover
She will end up falling in love with the shota and the brother will stay with the friend's sister. I see it coming, and that will be bullshit because onii-chan is the best waifu of this manga.

It was pretty predictable but i absolutely love their cute duo lol. Although theyre always fighting but like in a cute grade school love kind of way. Hope hes endgame and not the onii chan cause hes WAY too old for her especially considering shes still in grade school. ALso im 99% sure he only sees her as a little sister and hes the supportive older brother type lol.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
a future diary huh....
I should prepare my anus for blood and gore I guess....

I get the feeling that J is the real daughter of MC and is actually here to stop Ai from interfering I mean it's the only reason that makes sense

Banned
She will end up falling in love with the shota and the brother will stay with the friend's sister. I see it coming, and that will be bullshit because onii-chan is the best waifu of this manga.
I was thinking the same too. Last chapter we see the MC encouraged this boy and he got flustered and ran away, so I thought he's definitely gonna be involved in the romance (but not like this). Though in the end the brother will triumph! Or maybe the ending will deviate from the premise? Who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread