Shou5 na Kanojo to Otona no Ai

Dex-chan lover
This better get translated. We need more shameless loli manga

Sacks Are Prepared, just use them anytime, anywhere and ready to prepare.

Only the Time And Where in this Question I Have To Ask it Like Ice.

LANJUT MANG TARIK LANGSUNG.

Next Chapters or Project Thanks.

Contributor
So it's like Yomeiro Choice (future kid travels back in time to meet parents), but with age-gap incest?

Continue the series pls, im just interested in the story, totally not about the fifth graders. OwO

For the scanlator team out there:

"Why you all should pick this up: a comprehensive reasoning"

1) Artstyle: it's a piece of art. Relatively fluffy & cute, just in the right amount. Try to compare this artstyle with some other manga with the same genre (Yomeiro choice) and you'll know what i mean.
2) Story: blatantly speaking, we live in a society which have its own law & norm. At the same time, we are humans who yearn for freedom. To break all of that. To feel the excitement of doing the forbidden shit, especially if the shit is love. You can call it fetish, but i call it society-suppressed-primitive-impulse. And this is it. This is the answer given by the author for us. And now it's your (scanlator team) chance to have role in society to provide us with this english version of manga.
3) Genre: if you're not blind then you all know this season's anime genre is being shifted from 'isekai' to another genre sporadically. And Loli/fluffy/cute genre is never die. Sure its not the main genre leader, but will never become minority/die either. Anime/manga is a recreational form of audiovisual information exchange, we watch/read it to enjoy, especially to experience something we dont have. And this, cute loli loving imouto, I'm pretty sure we all dont have it in our life, and thats what will make this manga so much enjoyable...

Group Leader
I'm seriously interested in the story, but at the same time, I'm afraid of the banging sound I could hear from the door.

Users who are viewing this thread