Shoujo, Akuma to Naru ni wa

Dex-chan lover
Feels like fanfiction written by an edgy teen. The MC being useless definitely doesn't help.

my completely unqualified speculation on the ending based on just 4 chapters
throughout the story, the demon falls more and more for the girl and made more sacrifice to help her
she steadily gain knowledge and mana and is unclear whether she fall for the demon
demon sacrifice too much power and can no longer do the ritual to help her
she went to another demon instead
she did the ritual while her love for sister is true, and become angel instead
turns out the criterion for promotion is ritual + mana + true love = angel, fake love becomes demon
demon ask angel-girl if she reciprocate, she said no
demon is sad
angel-girl give demon some mana, and demon promoted
turns out the unlock criterion is love someone, not getting loved, something he did not understand, so he can never unlock
both become angels
happy end~~~
turns out angel doesnt have to be nice, girl became un-nice throughout the story
girl is prohibited to help sister with angel power
girl ignores prohibition and help anyway
becomes demon
girl - demon
sister - live human
demon - angel
happy end 2~~~

Aggregator gang
Not anywhere near as Dark as what I was expecting ( Thankfully) It's kind of like a comedy in ways. The art style is really nice, Although I do wish sometimes it was kind of goofy. But this is pretty interesting.

Contributor
Wow! This series is good. This series doesn't deserve horror tag, eventhough the art can be gory sometimes it's actually a bit cute and fun. The story and the art compliment each other, good job author. The art is detailed and the art style seems to be a blend of moe anime/manga and American Halloweenish(if that's a word) style. The subtle comedic tones through the chapters make it an amazing read, without making your self bored, occasional scary/gory scenes all add another layer of depth to this story.
The art composition is pretty good. The story is unique and fun. It will be fun to see where the author leads the story . I have high hopes for it

Cae

This is absolutely fantastic and i love how they're so similar to eachother

Aggregator gang
The art style seems somewhat Dorohedoro-inspired (which I love), but the plot definitely isn't. I'm not into lolis, but this might get more interesting as it goes along and develops more of a plot. The whole "teaching a demon how to love" thing is meh. I'm rooting for the main character to totally pwn the demon somehow.

@ErikForken: Last time I checked, the translation was caught up with the raws (at least as far as I could see). I think it is the author we are waiting for.

we technically dropped this, along with some other series, mainly for real life problems now affecting our output. sorry. i have chapter 6 raws, if any translator wants to work on this, you can have it. if you need it edited, just send me the translation back. beyond chapter 6 you'll need to get the raws yourself, i can continue editing though if you need it.

Hm,it looked promising. I hope that someone will pick it up eventually

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, this one was dope too. Why doesn't anyone pick up stuff L99A had to drop?

Users who are viewing this thread