Shoujo Jiten - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Pure Girl

Contributor
lol at that identity crisis giko had

I wonder what the previous flowers in this story represents to each girl. hmmm. welp, i dont speak flower language nor can i identify any of them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. A nuanced take on transgender people from Japan that doesn't leave a sick taste in your mouth because it's done so ham-fistedly that it makes you wish they hadn't even tried? That's interesting!

Of course it's from one of my favorite manga. Good on the author!

While it isn't anywhere near one of my favorite chapters (sorry, I just like the ones where giko behaves more like a ghost), it's still pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if Giko had ever encountered someone like this before, and what his reaction would be. My sides went to orbit when he started questioning what a girl actually is.

Poor Aoi's had it pretty rough for quite some time. And her old friend likely didn't even mean anything awful from what she said. This manga can get really dark and sad with all these suicidal characters. The comedy does wonders in keeping it from becoming a constant angst fest.

Dex-chan lover
A trans girl themed around a flower called Cistus.
pzf5ab0feyh01.png

@NZPIEFACE

I made a compilation of the girls' motif. Some might be inaccurate though, since I dont know much about flowers either.

[ul]Yachiko - Red spider lily
Literature Girl - Lily of the valley (might be bluebell? the art is closer to the former though) and books
Rikka (Psychic Girl) - Talisman and peony
Suicide Girl - Zodiacs and globe
Hitomi - Peony and red poppy (might be camellia though)
Kuon (Unfortunate Girl) - Fishes (koi, maybe?)
Academia Girl - Maple leaves
Orie (Acting Girl) - Roses and butterflies
Sleep Girl - Eyes and alarm clocks
Friendship Girl - Chrysanthemums and threads (possibly red thread of fate?)
Machine Girl - Light bulb and machine parts
Aoi (Pure Girl) - Cistus Ladafiner[/ul]

Supporter
I hope that his friend will understand that crossdressing sex is good before he gets a job to Femboy Hooters

Dex-chan lover
@Akikako
Too bad Femboy Hooters is about to get absorbed by Fazbear Entertainment after their loss to Cheemsburgers D:

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah, I did not expect a trap to show up.
>No comment about his underwear
LEWD
Wait a minute, does that mean Giko sees Yachiko's underwear on a daily basis? Holy shit lmao. I just assumed he couldn't see anything because of magical anime shadows or something.

Cute trans girl for pride month? Hell yeah. Love her. Very well done for a Japanese writer as well, at no point was it not affirming that she is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread