Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Pilgrimage For Two

Honestly the fangirl makes this actually uncomfortable to follow.

Dex-chan lover
I was JUST thinking about this manga the other day! So happy to see the TLs continue! Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Im curious about the whole backdrop of the dude who had the sign, the abnormal weather, and the earthquakes, along with the publishers at the end of ch 1. For whatever reason I feel like this manga is gonna have a very bitter sweet ending. Anyone else get that feeling?

Fed-Kun's army
is this a flag? will she get stuck under a building post-earthquake and recite the quote to mao?
╭( ・ㅂ・)╮

Dex-chan lover
That's kinda a creepy vibe not gonna lie. We can't know for sure what Aiko will do if she know her neighboor is the one she workship. Isn't Aiko what you can call a Stan ?

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh noooo! The otaku is being creepy while being an obsessive deluded fangirl!
Duh. That's the whole point. What's next?
I, for one, I'm looking forward to seeing everything completely crash and burn when she finds out the truth and what'll come afterwards.
Thanks for the scans. I thought this was gonna be dead forever and finding it alive is a joy.

Dex-chan lover
I, seriously,am very interested on where this goes. What happens when she found out the truth...

Thank you for picking this up.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a beautiful work, I hope if someday I come to see the end, that it not makes me sad..

Dex-chan lover
like expected, this obsessiveness is really creepy, sent chills down my spine
like, really, what's happening to tokyo? The author's definitely implying something.

Not your usual yuri fluff ,I really dig the uncanny atmosphere and aiko is so creepy you can almost feel the chills. Looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
I like it because her delusion is going so far that I want to see her face the revelation... and I hope it works.
Also, you know even if she is being creepy, I'm glad that is not an idol we're talking about, usually idols have fans like this somewhere in the world but the idol industry over there is really sick overall (you can't marry, you can't be seen with other people without permission, you can't go out etc etc) so I'm glad she's a mangaka instead.

Users who are viewing this thread