Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Girl in my Dreams and The Girl Who Doesn't Dream

Dex-chan lover
It's like she's trying to help her in the most obtuse, hostile, roundabout way possible.

But she's still trying to help. Maybe. She could do a lot worse if she was trying to be downright malicious.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
The answer is that some people can't stand it when other people around them are happy. They want everybody to be as miserable as they are. There's a psychological term for it, but I can't remember what it is....

I don't want to sound like a dickhead but this bitch is a bit coocoo for coco puffs if you know what I mean

Mean as hell, and motivated entirely from her just being miserable herself and wanting to spread that feeling, but... I'm kinda on Rurika's side. This is the exact sort of thing Aiko needs to hear, and you can't exactly sugarcoat "you're being way too attached to something for your own good" when the other person is literally at the point of worshiping another human being as a faultless deity and you're aware the second person in the equation hates being seen like that.

Dex-chan lover
U12.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I know she's all crazy about her goddess and stuff but hell, she ain't hurting anybody, yeah it's different but you can't just go calling what people do gross because you think what they do is wrong. You ain't helping anybody by lashing out on them and screaming that they're wrong and they shouldn't be happy..
The person your're trying to "help" might as well never talk to you again because you can't try to understand how they feel.

Anyways, thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Yeeaah, not saying she doesn't need some help, but maybe leave it to someone who knows what they're doing? Going on the attack like that tends to make people defensive and less likely to change.

The part I had to keep reminding myself of is the angry girl is just a high schooler. One with some issues, too. Kids are so mean these days.

Aggregator gang
Nothing but fun things can happen when you get an optimist and a nihilist in a room together.

Dex-chan lover
Odd thing to get that angry about.
Whatever floats your boat though.

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about the current chain of events happenning ? When MC come to Toyko, there were an eathquake not longer after, last chapter we had an explosion and now we had a super Typhoon coming. I know that 2 of them is happening a lot inJapan but goddamn, that's a lot of events coming one after another.

This manga has more dialog to translate in one chapter than most mangas have in their entire series so a BIG thank you to @netgirl for your hard work translating this!

You know what, i fear for this Matsuno girl life.

Aiko is a zealot. And you guys know what zealots do to others who belittle their believe? Let alone destroying their "holy book"?

Yes. Carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread