Shoujo Junrei

Double-page supporter
This story is mostly about young people's lonely lives and obsessions, you know, slice of life stuff.

...young people who may or may not be batshit crazy

...and there's a fucking apocalypse going on in the background but life goes on and everyone's used to it.

Absolutely perfect, 20/20, 2020 energy. Nothing else in this entire website comes even remotely close.

i know Matsuo is mean but i like her...she's right anyway..she just have her own way of pointing out her ideas...
still,i like her...

Wow imagine being that bitter. Haha. She’s pathetic but she thinks everything she’s thinking is in the right. Sad.

It's really hard for me to hang on... the extreme cult on one hand that seems so exaggerated and on the other hand the lie not to "break" her dream, we almost know how it's going to end .I don't like these two characters, they both have pathetic reactions to exaggerate the drama.
In the same kind but more fun I prefer this one Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi

Is it just me or is this translation weird, like they’re trying to fill an essay word count requirement.

Weird, there's a romance tag but not a yuri tag. Eh, i guess it refers to something else

The publish status is marked as complete, Mangaupdate says the latest chapter was 22 hours ago...
and it ends on a cliff hanger. Am I missing something or is this just marked wrong? I refuse to believe that's the ending.

@Parryharry - I just want some conformation. Is the girl on the cover actually a pilgrim?
Yes, she's a "Pilgrim" for her "Goddess" Shinonome Shion who lives in Tokyo. A clever little play on words.

@Pigeonbeans it's not a yuri but a shoujo ai (basically girl romance). Mangadex tags separately yuri (explicit relationship between girls) and shoujo ai (non explicit relationship between girls).
While yuri focuses more on the physical/passionate aspect of the relationship, shoujo ai focuses more on the emotional/romantic side of the relationship. Shoujo ai is basically non sexual relationship between girl, you can see it as the most sfw kind of yuri. It can sometimes even be about purely platonic love.

So yeah, the romance tag is definitely there for the relationship between the two girls, but don't expect to see the kind of openly lesbian relationship you can usually find in yuri.

Hope this helped clarify things!

I really like this but this manga is also REALLY wordy (like an entire paragraph in a single speech bubble)

Users who are viewing this thread