Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight - My Win Was Not Easy, But I Am Missing A True Rival (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
I'm very confused, can someone explain to me why she's taking to a giraffe

@soonbesoon @henrykdodwel To understand you should watch Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, which everybody should do because it is amazing, and be somewhat familiar with one of the plots of the mobile game.

Long story short: 9 girls from an acting school compete in an underground stage in a competition hosted by a shady talking giraffe to prove they can be the "Top Star", the best actress there is. The winner is then granted a wish by the giraffe. In one of the chapters the game, the best student from the school (which is neither the girl here nor the main character) has her existence erased from everyone's memories except her rival's (read lover). Now she has to take part in the competition to bring her rival (read lover) back. There's a sequel one-shot for the aftermath of this one.

Anyway, watch Revue Starlight.

Double-page supporter
I always wonder in this scenario why Claudine can win against Nana (or a Hikari-buffed Karen, for that matter), but it's probably the power of love (sexual tension).

Users who are viewing this thread