Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight - The LIVE - Show Must Go On

Aggregator gang
Only people that watch the anime would actually understand this manga.....but man....how I wish the anime had this type of "Serious" feeling...."Intense" is more correct.

Dex-chan lover
Do I understand correctly that this manga is an anime adaptation? Last year I heard that there was still to be some kind of sequel.

Group Leader
@JigokuShounen @SuperOniichan
Before the anime, the franchise started with stage play #1 The LIVE. This manga is adaption of that stage play (which also has been English subbed).

The stage play's sequel is #2 Transition, which also has on-going manga adaption by the same artist.

The anime ended, but has some continuation in form of manga Overture chapter 10, various short OVAs that's shipped in the blu-ray, and the mobile game Re LIVE (English version recently released) pick up the story with new characters, and that'll get a short comedy anime soon.

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan Yes, although it's more like loose continuation. There are timeline oddities but both the game and stage play #2 can be treated as if they're continuation of the anime events.

Users who are viewing this thread