Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

When the yandare yuri playing rock, paper, scissors, especially the scissors, the crush said "Checkmate." Or even worse, Castling.

i dont know what to think , it is interesting but i want her to friendzone the shitty boy already

Dex-chan lover
This is reasonably cute/unique so far, but I don't feel like reading it if the protagonist is gonna end up with the boring dude (nothing against HL, but it's just not for me). Soooooo, can someone who read the pre-serialization please spoil to me if this has a good (aka a yuri) ending?

Fed-Kun's army
@WhereTheYuriAt the pre-serialization hasn't reached an ending yet, and while it contains different events it's by and large the same (i.e. Kimura has some kind of run in with Mizushima, Hiyama gets jealous and takes some kind of comically extreme action to express her feelings to Kimura). It's mostly a gag manga in that respect, with that being the only role Mizushima has played so far.

Dex-chan lover
@LittleSisterLover I see, I thought it was over, just that the translation hadn't caught up. I realize it's mostly a gag manga, but I'd still like a cute ending lol (as in, I don't expect any romance before that). But oh well, I'll keep reading and hope for the best, seems like a fun manga.

Contributor
I appreciate that (so far) they haven't done the cop-out of making the guy a jerk.

Since the actual love interest here has... a lot of flaws, right now it would feel sort of underhanded and creepy to just make the other half of the love triangle unlovable and call it a day. Whereas this at least feels like it has potential for real character and relationship development.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, nothing’s more funny than two idiots in love

@Kabeidon_ he’s just a nice, unremarkable guy, I don’t see how he’s shitty.

@CyanHide Its a Yuri Manga unless the "boy" (Third wheel) is trying to get the girls together there mostly worthless. (Just my opinion I just like Yuri fluff)

Dex-chan lover
did I take it wrong?? she's a yandere ?? well she's still a tsun

Users who are viewing this thread