Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Kimura is dense and Hiyama talks as if Kimura had understood everything she said perfectly haha.

Group Leader
Kimura is dense and Hiyama talks as if Kimura had understood everything she said perfectly haha.

Aggregator gang
Nice, having full chapters allows both girls to be fleshed out more. In the pre-serialization it felt like Kimura hated Himura's advances for the first 13 chapters since it mainly just showed her panicked while being bludgeoned with Hiyama's affections. Of course this concept probably can't be pulled off in a way without Hiyama pushing to a certain extent considering she has to somewhat bully her to be a "rival". I like both versions regardless but this one is easier to recommend to others.

@CyanHide plain old harem style mc with three downward points in his hair. nothing to his personality. he's more decent than most mcs,

but compare the lunches!

Mizushima is gay and the childhood friend knows it. Calling it right now. My gaydar is unmatched

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhh did Kimura really not notice Hiyama is seriously in love with her? Whats with the thinking she wants to be friends after such a confession? Welp its yuri love i guess.

I do quite like Hiyama though, she really doesn't fuck around, went straight into action to capture her little love.

Users who are viewing this thread