Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine)

@SuperOniichan neither, you just clearly don't understand how manipulative and problematic your entire argument style is and it's very evident you project your own ways of arguing onto other people. I'm done after this as it's clear you're just gonna continue deflecting and criticizing me instead of actually having something to say, you can continue commenting if you want to, I don't really care.

Okay that's really intense. I'm curious.... how do you tag someone? I've been trying how to tag, but I don't have any idea how. Not like I'm planning on tagging someone. Anyway, about the manga. Just want to say thank you to the translator/s. <3

I can't spare the brain cells to read the shitty debate going on here. Jfc

Pre-serialization feels more real and less tropey, this is kinda meh in comparison. Still followed tho :/

Fed-Kun's army
You know ... I might be reading too much into it but I suspect the Blonde girl might be into same gender relationships. Not entirely sure probably seeing things that aren't there after all they've already been described as just Gal-pals.

the Villain with Tsundere and Sadistic perSonality X the FL with Timid and Weak Personality...

OKAY APPROVE!

Aggregator gang
Pretty different from the pre-serialization. That one is more like a gag manga, pretty funny and with some good moments. This one is just gay manga, and you know what? That's why I'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread