Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Serialization) - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Supporter
I could take or leave more bonus chapters. On the one hand, I feel like this is the dynamic from hereon: Hiyama tries desperately to be the top...and fails miserably.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a few more chapters of watching her try.

Dex-chan lover
Cute to almost unsurvivable levels. I hope we get a few more extra chapters 'cos we all need this flirting in our lives.

Contributor
And thus my favorite yuri manga ends. Thanks you so much for finishing it ;-;7 !

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation

shes flying close to the sun but something is telling me hiyama wants that

Dex-chan lover
I would love if the story would continue in some form. I find these two adorable. Maybe the story could continue when they go to university.

Dex-chan lover
Such a nice chapter, I was grinning like an idiot for the whole time I read it xD

Dex-chan lover
Sad do see this series go especially without a kiss :qq:

But I still enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for translation!

Hey, but what if author will write a few additional bonus chapters, it's surely possible, right?
This is a Yuri manga,you can bet your ass that years from now the author will post a random chapter in their pixiv out of the blue just because they felt like it. It has happened before and it will keep happening

Dex-chan lover
That's some absolutely SPICY CINNAMON.
image.png

Her eyes,she absolutely knew what she was doing lmao

Dex-chan lover
this healed my body, cleansed my soul, and gave me 3 more years of lifespan

Double-page supporter
Sad do see this series go especially without a kiss :qq:

But I still enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for translation!

Hey, but what if author will write a few additional bonus chapters, it's surely possible, right?
I mean, this is the series that needed an entire reading order diagram to itself, so I wouldn’t put it past ‘em to say “The End? What’s that? Is it tasty?”
(Seriously, as much as I love this series, the fact there are three, count ‘em, THREE versions of it has tormented me to no end. Or, well, to this end, I guess. Since it’s over.)

Dex-chan lover
Still funny as heck that at the start Kimura was the bottom and now she's the top. That's some great character development. XD

Wish we got more chapters of the moments of when they are together though, feels like they could do so much with it.

Last edited:
Has to be said, the artwork for faces is amazing. I love how it seems to be really 3D and the way the artist works with depth on faces is absolutely perfect!

Bruh, i hate the author, just a bit touch one chapter. Why making it hanging, it's not even kiss on the lips.

Dex-chan lover
Hiyama really is a lot to handle... not that i expect anything different from how she behave from the start. So in that regard is so amusing and reassuring to see Kimura being so full of herself and having a blast teasing Hiyama so much.
It did change a bit from the original web version but was still a lot of fun to read.

Users who are viewing this thread