Shoujo Shounen Gakkyuudan

Group Leader
As of chapter 8 I am liking Ken-nii more and more and Wataru less and less. If anyone, I hope that Haruka and Yuuma become a couple, but definitely not her and Wataru. He and Yuuma are polar opposites. Whereas Yuma is nice, kind and treats Haruka with respect, Wataru is a total jerk, harms her without apologizing, treats her like dirt, and bullies her. I'm just hoping that Haruka quits the team and joins the Little League with Yuuma, leaving Wataru to pitch a losing game each and every time for the whole season...

I really hope she ends up with Ken-nii - it would be greatfor a love like that to blossom as she gets older and for their promise to date come true :)

Fed-Kun's army
So much realistic children drama coming up only to be resolved by ken-nii lmao.

I am loving this so far.

Sorry while they're still in school, this pairing is kinda wack. At least make them adults if you're gonna put them together

I'm not really sure how to put a spoiler tag but SPOILER below!!

I wasn't able to find the raws but after scrolling around JP Twitter for a bit and from what I can gather, seems like Haruka and Ken-nii meet again when she's in high school. They have a "mutual" love but choose to wait until after she graduates high school and becomes an adult before starting a relationship together. So he'll be 24 when she's 18. Some might still feel uncomfortable about their relationship and the age gap but I'm personally fine with it... not all relationships are orthodox. It's certainly NOT pedophilia when both parties were minors when they met either.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for the spoiler below, ahh I am reassured now :)

Anyway can someone tell Haruka that we have Menstrual Cup now :') so she won't need to go to toilet every an hour or smth...

Group Leader
@Haruza Thanks for the spoiler. Now I can drop the series and not have to suffer reading about the precocious brat Haruka anymore.

This has been way too uncomfortable with its pedophilia appeal right from the get-go and is too much of an unbelievable age-gap fantasy that it goes far beyond the suspension of disbelief. If you want to read a story about grade-school kids and love, there are certainly far better examples out there that don't involve pre-teens falling in love with teenagers or adults.

@Haruza tysm for the spoiler 🙇‍♀️ I was wondering who’ll she end up with since we got a lot of potential male lead here

And I don’t see any ‘pedophilia’ elements as the story is focused more on baseball and friendship... maybe a lil bit of love?? There’s no sexual interaction Between characters

@thaynii

You're welcome! And I agree. I think the word pedophilia gets thrown around too easily... I was really wary at first but I think the author handles the romance aspect really well. It's hardly a focal point in the story. Even now, it's very much one-sided from Haruka's side; Ken's feelings are still very platonic.

There is a time skip later on in the series. I can't confirm but my guess is that it isn't until she's in high school that his feelings turn into something more romantic.

@FredFriendly jesus you're retarded. It's like your childhood was being locked up at home and never hang out with neighbor kids. Male lead literally acting like a big brother to all the kids in the same apartment complex regardless of gender. Also the only other well written love story of elementary kids is Kodocha and this manga is already much better than a mass instant noodle shoujo nowadays. Do you find Shuga Chara disgusting too because it's true pedophilla by your logic?

Users who are viewing this thread