Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

Dex-chan lover
This a really cliche isekai story lmao, its so generic its not even funny. But, at least the art is fine

Aggregator gang
The MC is supposedly a veteran gamer and yet he act and think like a total noob. The only good thing from this manga is the art, that's it.

thankyou for the fast updates!
i want more.

i wish to see more development with ferris.

The start was pretty bland, but it built up well. Now, I want more. Pleasant surprise.

Thanks for all your work and the very frequent updates. Though cliche, I personally still find the story more enjoyable to read than 90% of isekai stories.

Double-page supporter
T-t-t-t-t-triple upload! I now bestow the title of legend upon you! You have made my sleepless night less miserable!

So I assume there are no copyright\plagiarism laws in Japan at this point?

when i was reading chapter 1 i said 'hey, i think i already read this'.
Chapter 1 has only a bit alteration of here and there from other manga, actually it's almost the same that you would actually think that you've already read this.

Oh and this is also one of those 'turn off your brain' manga, a lot of contradictions so better do that

It gets okay after few chapters, it's generic, but it's not that bad. I'm still going to look forward to next chapters

btw, the one i'm amazed is the scanlator, mass releasing a 38-40pages chapter, wow

MD@Home
it actually remarkable how the mangaka wrote a story that is generic as this and still makes it enjoyable. I think the rating is right, this is a solid 7/10 as of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It is super generic but no edgy angst or slow pacing. It's actually not bad

Aggregator gang
Having read a bunch of these MMO isekai manga got me thinking.
The MC's sure are lucky to get reincarnated/transported/stuck in the one MMO that they enjoy.

Generously speaking, maybe 1 in 3000 MMO's is worth playing. Imagine getting stuck in one of those "dead within a month" MMO's cause you jumped in during the launch week. Honestly it sounds like an appealing story to read.

Cliches with good storyline
Also yeah I'm thankful this is not another harem lmao

Users who are viewing this thread