Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

This chapter in a nutshell

"CALL AN AMBULANCE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"
"BUT NOT FOR ME."

The story is nice, but MC still so naive at chp 24. He thinks that the war can be solve in simple manner just by holding the prince as a hostage by himself?? It’s just seem ridiculous & stupid in that situation to me. He forgets he would have to fight the hero like it or not.
I like isekai manga, buy i hate the harem plot everytime the mc is a male. 😑 Harem exists since 20 yrs ago. I wish they will stop making every isekai with male mc a harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Sandric
Yeah, I agree. I think that is because it has a good cast of characters that were well developed that are quirky yet not falling too much into cardboard stereotypes. Also the story is just well paced.

This is a good workmanship that maybe is not too original, but at least it have clear traces that the author cares about his or her work.

@MuscleTheMan
I did, BUT!
that manga is going on the right track as the genre is saying that's why i said its delicious
THIS MANGA THO IS IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY MAH GAIII!

basically i hate naive idealistic MC.
and prefer a more realistic and cunning MC.

and after 24 ch. this manga is not for me. with MC thinking he could stop the war without actually participating in the war itself. and how shortsighted he is. thinking the war will be over with just capturing one prince.

ohh what a naive young man with his ideals in a world where war between country is a thing.

Dex-chan lover
There are some pretty interesting elements early on, and it's pretty fun until the MC gets settled in, after that it becomes a complete mess though.

They do that thing where it's a war and one side are good and virtuous rulers and all their soldiers are nice guys and the other side are evil, scheming, mustache twirling villains and 90% of their regular masked soldiers are evil and assholes to everyone they see for no reason. Plenty of series can pull off a conflict like that with no problems BUT this one focuses way too much on the obvious and boring morality of the geopolitical conflict instead of the characters. This makes me feel like I'm reading what Jayden Smith imagines an isekai by Tolstoy would be like. I kept hoping the focus would go back to the fun character stuff that was happening early on but the generic geo-politics just kept becoming more and more of a focus.

The horse here has more personality than the vast majority of horses in manga, she reminds me a lot of the horse from "Tangled", if you like horses it might be fun. The english translator does a good job and has some pretty informative stuff and some funny jokes sometimes at the end of chapters.

Really good, deviates a lot from the same shitshow of isekais today, in fact it is incredible to see that one japonese author is able to say "slavery is bad" without trying to justify it.
The MC is not great (as all isekai MCs) but since he does not squeek like a bitch every time a female looks at him is the reason this has such a low score here, 15 yo 95kg virgin weebs can't stand an MC that doesn't mirror them, being able to behave properly alongside someone from the oposite sex.

Double-page supporter
I really hope a new translator will pick this up now that Hidden Scans has lost theirs. I love this horse as a character and his relationship with the MC! And I love his braids!

The art is fine, the story... bad keep drag too many chapter when the empire siege need required rescue. Kinda frustrated on the Immature timid MC meanwhile his age is older than me.

Dex-chan lover
Series never was amazingly well written, but good god has it just cratered in story quality.

I drop this at chapter 44 (yeah i also read elsewhere).
Like others said it had a good B - tier start up for a isekai. Some good lore and story development.
But it lack, as some arcs are just boring, and many of the characters are empty (even for an isekai). Which is worsen by the sheer quantity of female sidekick the hero "runs into". It's an isekai harem. so we have princess with boobs, the friend of the princess that lost her dad (this one has the most character development out of everyone followed by the hero of the enemies), the annoying elf legal loli, etc etc.

It doesn't go anywhere at some point, which is one i decided to drop it.

I’m a simple isekai/adventure enjoyer and I found this one to be pretty good. It’s a shame mangasushi is dropping it, thank you for all the translations you’ve done thus far.

Hope it gets picked up soon, solid rating and a ton of bookmarks. Might be a great endeavor for a small team.

YOOOO THANK YOU ELECTROMASTER FOR THE HUGE UPLOAD.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Touya is being incredibly dumb for the past chapters. Like, so much horrendous stuff is happening around him and he either just stares or sits back when he could easily annihilate the dangers to his friends. It’s killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread