Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

That horse is pretty grotesque now that I look at at. But not a bad grotesque, like a cool grotesque..

Ye.. I know what i mean..

Dex-chan lover
No harem Ferris best girl harem bad unless it’s that one that everyone knows because he actually dates and loves them all but most harems bad

Dex-chan lover
I notice all the guild workers look are pretty young looking. I would thought they would be ex adventures with a more rough character.

This is simply a very well crafted isekai. I love the art, the story, the characters, it’s all perfect!

Double-page supporter
kokuyou is a chad eh....
and seems like this world job system is like a tree where you need to lvl up few low lvl job to unlock certain high lvl job...
anyway, thanks for the chapters

One story where MCs animal/pet companion isnt at risk of turning into a loli . . . I hope 😂

Double-page supporter
Yay he got a battle horse familiar, then a mansion & a waifu all in one go! There's not many Isekai where the familiars aren't either slimes or wolves, so this one's very refreshing to me.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there you go. She picked him so she could spy on him in the bath.

Oh God how dull, can his life get any easier, he just gets a mansion with his own house slave.

Dex-chan lover
I wish he found the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor job, or at least researched jobs ahead of time.

At the very least, they acknowledged that blades get dull with time and arent always sharp. but they seriously couldnt have had the MC learn to maintain his blade? or is introducing a male dwarf too hard for this series?
Do you know how hard maintaining a normal blade is with only light use? Now how about a giant sword used to cut through dozens of animals? With non fantasy maintenance he would probably need a replacement blade multiple times a year.

Users who are viewing this thread