Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I like how the guild master acts as if the enemy invading was Ebrand and Touya's fault

Double-page supporter
'Guild Master bocchan' huh.

Anyway I'd love to see if Horse-sama has a human form lool. He's such a reliable & gentlemanly guy. It's a waste if he can't have his own harem of mares.

The MC being lead by the girl, another beta mc, this story kinda fun but *sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
The horse is probably my favourite character, he's so cool and those dreads are just drip.

@Shirori What is wrong with an mc being lead by a girl? You sound like a reddit incel who's never felt the touch of a woman.

@dkdumpling hah? What's your problem? So I can't comment my opinion? Reading manga with this kind of mc is no fun in my opinion. So I dropped this manga with a comment to new readers that might have same preference like me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shirori You called him a beta for no reason at all. This alpha and beta male shit has no significance in real life, people who use those terms are egotistic losers. Also commenting your opinion is fine unless its a shit opinion.

@dkdumpling so just because we have different preference, you've the right to keep mentioning me? I called him beta for no reason? You have some problem with your memories! Read my first comment. Also we're talking about fiction you dumb*ss. This comment section is part of a community and you're you and I am me, of course we have different opinion,POV,preference. Don't join a community with the hope that everyone will feels like you, everyone will support you, etc, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Ferris is shorter than 15 years old girls, I thought they would be taller but I guess not

@itspleb yep it looks great i would put it in my room
@Shirori he is not a beta tho, trust me i have read isekais with beta main characters and they are insufferable. This MC doesnt understimate himself and he also knows how strong he is to the point that he is about to go againts a whole empire and defeat the hero .

Users who are viewing this thread