Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
So he is a moron. Doesn't trust his own eyes or instincts and believes the very first person he saw in this world who also happens to be the person who summoned him to use him.

Thanks for the chapter. I hope the king is freed successfully

@feha remember MC only hear rumour contain that even the general of the demi human ( forget the name) begged for his live, so he still didn't know how strong the hero is, not that i don't want this arc to streches, but at least imo MC not that dumb to charge with little information. And..... also MC still not sure if he can beat the hero in a few previous ch which also a reason he didn't storm the castle despite know he's stronger than those soldier.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
He needs to do alot more than see he's being played, he needs to atone, his actions have probably directly harmed hundreds of innocents on his own, you can't just say "oops my bad" to something like that.

What's the point of this arc? Is it so that mc can resurface and put on a pedestal as the demihuman-kumbaya-kingdom's hero?
But I tought he only wants to unlock berserker class while living easily/isekai soy sauce low profile lifestyle...

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
Mc doesn't know the hero had a hard battle with the top general of the beastmen. All he knows is that the hero defeated the general, that's all. Hard to imagine the loser side would have that disadvantaged information of the hero.

There's a lot of things to consider beside levels, like skills, classes and equipments. The hero is a hero after all, granted with blessings and stuffs. Rememeber that a level 1 sage is pretty strong compare to a high level of lower class. Mc doesn't know how strong is the so-called "hero" class, maybe it rivals the sage or berserker? Proof is that
he was still pretty cautious when he encountered the hero, even if he eventually won, and didn't take him lightly at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Typical idiot of a “Hero”. Can’t think for himself and is just brainwashed by a slut. Well, the MC at least is no pushover.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of you seem to struggle with the fact that the MC is on the princess' side and didn't make his own judgement.

But you're forgetting that's exactly how the Nazi's worked - by dehumanizing the enemy and creating an echo chamber of propaganda to convince themselves that the people they oppressed were worse than human. Though in this case, they aren't exactly human.

At least he gets points for starting to have doubts. I doubt any of the righteously angry people here would've done any different if they were in germany back in those times.

Dex-chan lover
more female name Altria lmao
altria lmao
if altria is the female name
then i guess altur is the male one xdd

Fed-Kun's army
They all probably totally forgot about the mc and hero probably didn't even notice that guy and only look at the princess .
Well The hero is a bit naive but after the fight with demi human but he doesn't look like an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
So the Hero is from another different word from the MC, that would explain somethings... not his simping of course.

Double-page supporter
If i have to summon hero, i will summon stupid and gullible hero who's easy to manipulate.

Group Leader
@Styrr
more female name Altria lmao
altria lmao
if altria is the female name
then i guess altur is the male one xdd

I know, right!?
I always get triggered whenever I see the "Altria" name pop up from the Fate series. They completely ignored the Arthurian legend of how it was originally based on an IRL historical Roman military commander named Lucius Artorius Castus, and according to the wiki, a member of the gens family Artoria; an ancient Roman name, which was also the basis for the King Arthur (2004) movie starring Clive Owen who played Arthur/Artorius Castus.

Whenever I hear Altria, I think of the one and only thing that comes in search engines: the tobacco group, Philip Morris Companies, Inc. after they changed their name.

And it's for these reasons that I will frequently have heavy criticisms of "official localizations", or hell, even original Japanese spellings who are generally not always the best at "Engrish". Official localizers are human as well, and as such, can get shit wrong just as easily and often as fan translators, if not more so because they're usually simply assigned/hired to do the job rather than be a fan that's heavily invested into the original work who has done the proper research of the lore behind a particular series.

Dex-chan lover
There's something in this inn. I best speak in normal volume, maybe they'll hear that I know that something is there and it will all go away.
Is that the logic?

I'm glad you took the Arthuria, it's way better than that Altria (lol DW).

Users who are viewing this thread