Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Idiot hero who can't do independent thinking. Just does blindly what is told by his government, and thinks what he is told to think. An excellent example of a "sheep".

Off with his head when he meet the mc.

Indoctrination is a powerful tool, though it seems he does have some doubts. If all you've seen and heard are the horrors caused by a race, you're likely to believe it.

I mean the hero isn't terrible..... But I feel like he should know better, like "demi-humans are evil" he saw them did he not? I think he should know that he was lied to.

Dex-chan lover
@Lan I understand it would be hard to verify but blindly trusting people who are using you for war? I understand going with the flow in order to figure things out but he is in the capital which up until this point was in harmony with the Demi humans. If the though doesn’t cross your mind you maybe they lied then you are really naive.
Look at the part about the propaganda is spread about the enemy general begged for his life, he must have heard this and was told,” it is to crush enemy moral and save lives, it is the right thing to do.” This means they have no problem lying if they believe they are right and for their own gains.
I don’t see people as naturally good so when I used the proverb trust but verify In this case I mean I don’t trust anything I can’t verify or until I have verified it.
Then again I am always warier of people and their motives

Dex-chan lover
that so called "hero" is a fucking braindead retard if he still buys that absurd nonsense he has been fed up to now, anyone with eyes and even a slight HINT of crittical thinking would figure out the Demi-Humans is nothing even close to what he has been told, this absolute moron deserves the most painfull death imaginable.

Double-page supporter
So hero is just a strong musclehead with no braincells at his disposal? Guess he ain't even that strong. But he does have some backing of the plot armor(seeing how ass-pullingly he defeated his last opponent) which could be troublesome.

@Saiangeli No, he obviously "can" think for himself, since he realize that demi-humans probably aren't evil like he was told. The problem is that he "stops" thinking for himself, which is even worse.

Group Leader
MC's such a pussy. He's already strong enough to wipe the entire army out by himself and just watches them kill the demis.

Double-page supporter
Feels like the translation quality is not up the the normal standard in this one.

This is what Alice was singing in the carriage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyneiz9FRMw

Once in the capital, conquest is easy. First , load your storage with all the watermelons, houses, castles, trees, horses, live orcs, etc. Second, identify all checkpoints. Third, under cover of darkness, unload a few mansions sideways at each gate. Fourth, unleash everything else randomly over the city while flying or levitating. Ah... that's why Oblivion forbid levitation. Anyway, fifth... No one can escape BARZARKARRR.

Users who are viewing this thread