Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Supporter
Well what did you expect to happen if you let a hostile noble go while you were traveling with an exiled princess?

Group Leader
Hm? The 4th page is from the prev. chapter, isn't it?

Edit: whoops, must've been my browser cache. Sorry.

Double-page supporter
Just make make the princess meat pieces and importsnt members of the castle. Problem solved. If violence does not work on your enemies. You aint using enough.
No mercy

Double-page supporter
@mathmango this is why you kindly remove their head of their shoulders lf "thing" like that dude. Being merciful to your enemies is being cruel to your allies.

Double-page supporter
he's not dead yet right? or does his throat got slit?

Dex-chan lover
So the king has been dead to the point he has rotten (and mc if affected by the smell meters away), how the hell did the prince talk to him earlier the same day then? Is the prince that mad?
Had he not rotten I would have assumed author made him suicide, though that too would make little sense.

Dex-chan lover
@mathmango This is what sets apart Japanese isekai MCs from their Chinese and Korean counterparts.
The latter 2 are more merciless and pragmatic (sometimes overly) while Japanese ones are (sometimes too) kind and humanitarian.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the mc stops with this pacifist bs he has in some cases (though i think he did kill those guards in a earlier chapter), these guys have literally been cruxifying men, women and children and your supposed to show mercy?
There's not killing because of morality and then there's not killing due to stupidity in a story, at this point killing these guys would SAVE more lives than ruin others, sometimes killing is the best solution. if you don't like making them suffer your strong enough to give them a quick death, but come on man.

@feha
I doubt he's actually dead, though he might be close (more excuse for the mc to use his super magic, though he'd need to get them outside first), if he is dead, they essentially ruined the entire point of the last few chapters while also making a pointless plot point for drama.

@zz2000 agreed. thats why i prefer japanese mangas than others.

albeit sometimes being unrealistic, it is way better in the ethics and manner. Kills only the bad guy who are truly evil, spare those that "may" become good person.

I also like the holding back until "love truly blooms" or "marriage", instead of, the western culture style, "if consensual then it's okay" thing, telling the protag has blue-balls.

Users who are viewing this thread