Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

So dumb I really hate MCs like this"I don't want to be a tool" stfu these people are trying to save there people from oppression and salary and why the sudden problem with killing I'm 90% sure he has killed people previously

Dex-chan lover
So dumb I really hate MCs like this"I don't want to be a tool" stfu these people are trying to save there people from oppression and salary and why the sudden problem with killing I'm 90% sure he has killed people previously
@Plank12 He never said he was against killing, but against being used for killing, which is what the Jerkerett kingdom wanted from him in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Potential to be an actual clever resolution, genuinely surprised me. I could honestly see an isekai protagonist just going "not my problem" until it bites him in the ass, so to see one actually be proactive in his goals to avoid war is pleasant to read.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
mc literally pulled a meme on everyone
I have gotten 1 person
it's over
world peace has come

Fed-Kun's army
can we just admire the amount of work in the chapter cover, holy shit the detail in the castle is no joke

Dex-chan lover
You've been pranked by, you've been pranked by, a smooooth criminal!

smart pseudo-solution to a difficult problem and the low low low attempt of the asswipe king and his followers to weaponize the mc against his will...

he is a adventurer which is basicly being a merc and while mercs have a habit if taking money and shutting up its not to the level where you could pay a merc to spear head a extinction war and execute someone of royal lineage
so expecting him to become their saviour because he helped them out once out of friendship for the two girlies goes too far

and well why pseudo solution? because capturing the leader only works when that person is more important than the objective which is questionable because its just a bratty little tyrant wannabe

but oh well since the kings personality was out in the open the mc should do the smart thing and cut ties between them or take it over asap or he will loose his precious freedom and will be weaponized

(not saying the king was wrong considering the reason for the war
but it also shows that you cant trust him to not call upon the mc when he damn well pleases should he marry the princess or the generals daughter.
i would even expect him to call upon the females themselves should the mc ever "ignore" his summons in order to force him)

Aggregator gang
the sage stands at the pinnacle of reason. not valor which is pure violence of a solo warrior. nor courage which would stand at the helm of an army to give command and morale. but strategy. winning at times without fighting at all. assassination. capturing targets. this is how a sage would win.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, whether or not this becomes a long war depends on how he deals with their response. It basically comes down to how he uses this prince to draw out the hero. If he could convince or route the hero, the empire won't be able to expand further without a replacement. (rpg mechanics really make for weird war strategy.)

Users who are viewing this thread