Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
i wonder what the elf culture is like when there are these idiots elves

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the enemy cares about the prince enough to end the invasion. Good news for MC: "not his problem."

As soon as he hands him over, he can also ditch those two elves.

Double-page supporter
As with other people in the comments section, I also don't think this is going to end well and the MC is thinking too shortsightedly on this answer.

If this was the first prince or princess or someone of high authority within the Jenerett Kingdom, maybe this capture method would work, but the third prince means piss all in terms of actual meaning, and now that the Beastman Kingdom has him, the Jenerett Kingdom has an excuse to go full on war and capture/enslave everyone in their path, third prince's life be damned.

If this is all part of his plan, this plan better have more steps to this because this is not an answer, this is like a bandage covering a crack in the wall.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gearfist0 Eh, it was already war of annihilation. This may not be a long term solution but it's a cost effective sucker-punch for ending this battle.

I am actually surprised. Never saw that ending coming and was getting annoyed at the MC. Well played amigo

Aggregator gang
I had put a note that he’d let several people hang. But upon review they just seem to be dangling there. Weird setup.

Glad he didn’t outright peace out, it is ridiculous to walk away when you have power and can clearly see genocide happening. Especially when your emotionally invested in several people

Dex-chan lover
"With this the war is over"

What, why would it be over??? Is he stupid??? None of the reasons the war started have been resolved, at best you could sue for peace with the prince's life as a bargaining tool, but that would just be armistice that lasts X years or whatever before the start of another war.

I knew it that was him. The moment the princess flashed back to that moment he said he doesn't want to be a tool of war, it immediately clicked to me that that have to be him. I mean, it's weird that they didn't show the face of that guy by covering it with the hood, something was fishy and that flash back sealed the deal.

Dex-chan lover
@maxman14 - reasons? There are exactly 0 reasons for that war. Just like with many other wars, the only reason is that somebody has too many soldiers and ambitions.

So he's a hero(summoned) and after awhile leveling becomes a mage and berserker right? So he has all OP jobs.

Fed-Kun's army
@Add1152000 that's why they were about to kill the leader/touya. They were probably just hanging there so they are more easily visible and they could kill them just by cutting away the ropes that keep them up

Users who are viewing this thread